Play GBA & Nintendo Games on iPhone/iPad with Delta Emulator – download from Emus4u: True that we cannot bring our childhood back, but, we, certainly, can relive those beautiful moments. Did you know that you can play the GBA and Nintendo games that you used to play during your childhood on consoles, on iPhone/iPad? All you need to do is to download and install Delta Emulator on your iOS device.
Delta Emulator sums up all the old school gaming consoles like GBA4iOS, N64, Game Boy, Game Boy Color, etc. into one emulator. This means you do not require GBA4iOS, NDS4iOS and other associated emulators as you just need Delta Emulator to do their task. In this post, we are going to share with you the steps to download and install Delta Emulator on iPhone/iPad from Emus4u. Also, Check-Out: Provenance Emulator Download on iOS Without Jailbreak – Emus4u App.
Delta Emulator Download from Emus4u – Key Features
Emus4u is a third-party App Store on iPhone/iPad that houses a good number of hacked and tweaked iOS applications that are not available on the original Apple App Store. Therefore, by installing Emus4U, you don’t only get to download Delta Emulator for free, but you get access to a variety of other iOS applications. Moving on, the following are the key features of Delta Emulator on iOS.
The coolest feature of Delta Emulator is probably its free license. You do not require paying anything to download and use the emulator on your iPhone/iPad. You can even customize the skin of the emulator in accordance with your desires.
- You can save your game anytime on the Delta Emulator.
- Delta Emulator supports cheat codes as well.
- The cloud sync compatibility of Delta Emulator allows you to play your saved game on multiple iOS devices.
- The clean user interface of the emulator makes everything clear on the very first usage.
- You do not require jailbreaking your iOS device to install and use Delta Emulator.
Going forward, following are the steps to download and install Delta Emulator on iPhone/iPad from Emus4u. Also, Check Out this article if you are facing a lot of issues with our favorite app, Emu4u: [Fixed] Emus4u Not Working, Loading, White Screen & Not Installing Apps Errors.
Install Delta Emulator on iPhone/iPad from Emus4u [STEPS]
- As a first, install Emus4u on your smartphone. You can find the installation steps of the same from here: “ Emus4u Download on iOS“.
- Alternative Link1: Direct Download Link 1
- Alternative Link 2: Direct Download Link 2
- Once installed, please trust the profile of Emus4U.
- Launch Emus4u and conduct a search for Delta Emulator.
- Tap on the search result and thereafter tap on ‘Get’ to download and install the emulator on your iOS device.
- Do trust the profile of Delta Emulator after successful installation.
- Enjoy your favorite GBA and Nintendo games on iPhone/iPad.
Few lists of great apps from Emus4u Store:
Final Words – Delta Emulator on iOS No Jailbreak
These were the steps to download and install Delta Emulator on iPhone/iPad from Emus4U. For any kind of questions and queries, please use the comments section provided below.