Provenance is the latest to join the list of iOS emulators that allows iOS users to play their favorite classic game including Mario, Pokémon, and Dragon Ball Z directly on their iPhone/iPad. The emulator supports NES, SNES, Sega CD, Master System, Genesis/Mega Drive, Game Boy & Game Boy Color, as well as Game Boy Advance games. In short, you have a whole lot of classic games waiting for you on Provenance Emulator. In this post, we are going to share the steps to download and install Provenance Emulator on iOS from Emus4U.
Emus4U is a third-party App Store that is particularly famous for providing a whole lot of iOS emulators as a free download. You can download Provenance Emulator directly on your iOS device from Emus4U. Moreover, you do not require jailbreaking your iOS device for the purpose. Check out: Download Tinder++ on iOS(iPhone/iPad) No Jailbreak & Emus4u App.
Install Provenance on iPhone/iPad from Emus4U [STEPS]
As a first, you require installing Emus4U on your iPhone/iPad. You can find the download and installation steps of Emus4U from here. Please do not forget to trust the profile of Emus4U after successful installation.
- You can download the latest Emus4u for your iOS (iPhone/iPad) from the below-given link.
- After installing Emus4U, please launch the application and search for Provenance.
- It will usually come up as the first search result. Simply, tap on the search result to navigate to application info screen. Tap on ‘Get’ to initiate the download and installation of Provenance on your iOS device.
- Do not forget to trust the profile of Provenance prior to launching the application.
How to Add and Play Games on Provenance on iOS
- From the Provenance application, tap on the ‘+’ button present on the top right side of the screen and then tap on ‘Open Safari.’
- In Safari, simply search for the ROM of the game that you wish to play. As an example, you can search for Mario ROM.
- After the download of the ROM is over, tap on ‘Open In’ and select Provenance.
- That’s it! This will add the game to the emulator. Enjoy!
Also, Check Out these Apps:
Final Words – Install Provenance on iOS from Emus4U
These were the simple steps to download and install Provenance on iOS from Emus4U. In case you face any issues during installation or while adding a game to Provenance, let us know about the same in the comments section provided below. We will love to help you out.