Emus4U, as you all might know, is an app installer that lets you download all your favorite tweaks and hacked iOS applications, which are not available in the official Apple App Store. However, it doesn’t matter how good or popular an application is, it has to face its due share of errors and issues.
Same is applicable for Emus4U as well with a significant lot of users reporting errors/issues such as Emus4U unable to install/download or Emus4U not installing applications. Through this guide, we are going to provide you the steps to fix some of the common Emus4U errors/issues as reported by the users. Check out: Emus4u for iOS | Install Emus4u on iPhone/iPad Without Jailbreak (Updated).
- 1 Emus4U Not Working Fix | Unable to Download Apps from Emus4U
- 2 Emus4U Not Working/ Not Installing Apps Error Fix
Emus4U Not Working Fix | Unable to Download Apps from Emus4U
Here we have listed out the complete errors of Emus4u with fixes, all you want to do is to follow this up and check on the errors that you face. We will be adding more fixes in the coming days. Best App listed out: Download SnapChat++ Emus4u on iOS(iPhone/iPad) No Jailbreak (Guide).
Issue 1: Emus4U Unable to Install Applications | Emus4U Not Downloading Apps
Fix 1: Clear App Data & Cache
- Navigate to Settings on your iPhone/iPad and scroll down to locate the settings of the Emus4U application.
- Inside, you will find two options of ‘Clear Data’ & ‘Clear Cache’
- Tap on both the options and try installing applications from Emus4U again.
Fix 2: Reinstall Emus4U
- If clearing App Data & Cache doesn’t work, go ahead and uninstall Emus4U.
- Thereafter, please reboot your device and install the application once again.
- Try installing/downloading applications from Emus4U once again.
Fix 3: Reset Network Settings
- Sometimes there is no issue with the application; however, the issue lies with the network.
- In such cases, please navigate to Settings -> General -> Reset -> Reset Network Settings.
- Please tap on ‘Confirm’ from the screen that comes up later.
- Re-connect to your Wi-Fi and try installing/downloading applications from Emus4U once again.
Issue 2: Emus4U White Screen/ Blank Screen Error Fix
- In order to fix the white screen/ blank screen error, please navigate to Settings.
- Inside Settings, please make your way to Safari -> Clear Website Data.
- This will take care of the white screen/blank screen issue.
Issue 3: SSL Errors
Fix 1: Close All Apps
- Close all the opened tabs in the Safari Browser and close the application.
- Close all opened applications as well.
- Now, try downloading Emus4U once again and you won’t see any SSL Errors coming up.
Fix 2: Reboot Device
This is the same as Fix 1 described above. The only thing is that you have to reboot your device after ensuring that all apps are closed.
Check this out
Issue 4: Untrusted Enterprise Developer Error
- Please navigate to Settings -> General -> Profiles & Device Management.
- Please locate and trust the profile of Emus4U from there.
- Now, try launching the application again and you won’t get any ‘Untrusted Enterprise Developer Error.’
Issue 5: Unable to verify App Issue Emus4U
If you are facing a verification issue with the app that you have downloaded from Emus4U, it means the Apple has revoked the app’s certificate or the same has undergone expiration.
If the app’s certificate has expired then you cannot do anything; however, if the app was working fine and the certificate got revoked recently, please re-install the application from Emus4U, and install an anti-revoke application on your iOS device.
Must have Application: WhatsApp++ on iOS & Emus4u WhatsApp Plus iPhone/iPad No Jailbreak.
Emus4U Not Working/ Not Installing Apps Error Fix
These were the common issues, faced by Emus4U users worldwide, and their fixes. In case you happen to face an issue which is not present in this post, please let us know about the same in the comments section provided below and we will provide you with a fix for the same on a priority basis.